The Olive Grove in The Village at Mendota Heights offers dozens of specialty and flavored cold-press olive oils and balsamic vinegars, in addition to mustards, truffle oil and other specialty cooking ingredients including olives and pasta. The bottles of oil for sale are drawn from steel casks that keep out light and oxygen and keep the oils and balsamics fresh. Owner Natalie Jaeger opened the store in 2009.
- Hours: Mon 10 am - 7 pm; Tues 10am-6pm; Wed. 10am-6pm, Thurs.10am-7pm; Fri 10am-7pm; Sat 10am-5pm; Closed on Sundays except in December, 12pm-4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available, and the sidewalk and entryway are ramp accessible.
- Founding Date: October 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Specialties: 18-year aged balsamic vinegar, seasonal flavors of cold-press olive oils.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot