Technique Restaurant, formerly The Minnesota Room, is the dining experience from Le Cordon Bleu. Staffed by students and located within Brown College, the restaurant serves lunch and dinner for patrons four days per week.
The menu features three- and four-course dining options.
Technique Restaurant features a full-service menu with dishes prepared in the French technique. The restaurant serves ethnic and American menu items. Dishes can be adjusted for dietary restrictions. The restaurant also serves wine to compliment the menu.
The restaurant moved from their location on Northland Drive to Mendota Heights Road in the summer of 2011.
Please call for hours and reservations. Reservations can also be made online at Open Table.
- Hours: Tues-Fri 11:45 a.m. -12:15 p.m. for lunch seating and 5:45 p.m.-6:15 p.m. for dinner seating
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available, and the sidewalk are ramp accessible.
- Founding Date: 1999
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, French, International
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining
- Dress code: Casual