The Moose Country has it all from breakfast, lunch, happy hour and dinner specials to late night dancing and drinks.
Saturday and Sunday mornings diners can treat themselves to a bloody mary bar. Breakfast items include omeletes, French toast, fried egg clubhouse sandwich and the brunch flatbread.
The lunch crowd can choose from a number of lunch specials including soup, salad and sandwiches. Lunch favorites include the walleye sliders, the Memphis pulled pork and the N.Y. Reuben.
Dinner diners can feast on Jambalaya, the Burrito Grande, a full walleye dinner or a N.Y. Strip Steak with all the fixings. Diners can add a lobster tail to all dinner entrees.
After dinner the restaurant caters to the nightlife, serving beer and drink specials. From 9pm to close every Tuesday through Saturday the dance floor opens with Country and Top 40 DJ mixes.
Patrons can find it all in the Up-North lodge-themed restaurant. Outdoor seating is available and there's a smoking patio on site. The restaurant is complete with pool tables, arcade games, and 15 televisions so patrons never have to miss a game.
- Fax: 651-451-2408
- Hours: Daily 11am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk accessible
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.moose-country.com/menus.html
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Features: DJs, Dance floor, Happy hour, Outdoor seating, Private parties
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Country
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts, Pool table