Mendoberri Cafe & Wine Bar offers gourmet food in almost fast food time. The restaurant features appetizers, sandwiches, entrees, soups, salads, sides and desserts.
Mendoberri specializes in natural and free-range foods and offers sandwiches like the Spiky Club - free-range chicken, apple-wood smoked bacon, avocado, tomato, lettuce, and curry spread on Vienna whole wheat.
The restaurant uses organic ingredients whenever possible and tries to pull from local vendors. Mendoberri offers foods to-go in individual and family-sized portions, and accepts orders by phone and e-mail.
For find out more about hosting a private event call (651) 209-3271, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: Mon, Tue, 10:30am - 9pm; Wed, Thu, 10:30am - 10pm; Fri, 10:30am - 11pm; Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk entrance
- Founding Date: October 2010
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Cedar Planked Salmon, Crab Cakes, Chicken Schnitzel, Caesar Salad, Beetie Salad, Viennese Steak House Salad, Slow-roasted Organic Beets, Broccolini, Mom's Chicken and Vegetable Soup, Apple Strudel, Autumn-spiced Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes