Mendakota Community Park
Mendakota Community Park offers four adult-size softball fields also used for youth baseball. The park also offers a youth soccer field, picnic shelter, room for flag football, two batting cages and a full basketball court. Spectators can watch baseball from a second-story viewing shelter above the concession stand and bathroom facilities. A playground area was updated in 2010. The city's paved trail system wraps around the complex.
- Hours: Daily, dawn - dusk
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap parking is available, leading to paved surfaces leading throughout the complex.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables
- Services: Food/drink, Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Area: 19.7 acres
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches