All District 197 students arrive at the doors of Henry Sibley High School for their high school education. The school has been open since 1954, and its current facilities were built in 1971. The school offers a comprehensive selection of classes including electives, languages and Advanced Placement opportunities. Technology such as SMARTboards, LCD projectors and laptop carts are available in classrooms.
The Henry Sibley "Warriors" logo was redesigned in 2009 and features a knight. The Warriors compete in the Classic Suburban Conference.
- Fax: 651-403-7110
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: The building is designed to be fully accessible.
- Founding Date: 1954
- Number of students: 1,532
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: none
- Accreditation/licenses: 60 percent of faculty hold master's or doctorate degrees
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 27:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 85
- How engaged is the school with the community?: "The school is fully engaged in the community, and many students share a family legacy of attending Henry Sibley."
- Grade levels: 9 - 12
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: Biology, calculus AB, chemistry, computer programming, macro-economics, micro-economics, English literature, music theory, physics, psychology, statistics, U.S. history
- Extracurricular activities available: Pep band, jazz band, chamber singers, fall play, one-act play, prom committee, student newspaper, summer, marching band, winter drumline, yearbook
- Student clubs: Anglos Latinos Motivated to Succeed (ALMAS), BPA, chess club, debate, Global Connections, LINK Crew, Math League, Model UN, NHS, robotics, SADD, speech, String-Fiddles and Friends, student council, Warrior Council, winterguard
- Sports teams: Baseball, basketball (b) (g), cheerleading, cross country, dance, football, golf (b) (g), gymnastics, hockey (b) (g), Nordic ski, soccer (b) (g), softball, swimming (b) (g), tennis (b) (g), track (b) (g), volleyball, wrestling