Friendly Hills Park
This park offers plenty of opportunities to stay active. Mostly notably, there's an asphalt-paved roller hockey rink so skaters can practice year-round, and a warming house and ice skating rink in the winter. The park also has a double tennis court, youth softball field, basketball half-court, and net support bases for grass volleyball. Kids can play on the playground, which was updated in 2009.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 10am
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking at the Pueblo Lane entrance
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: A pond and natural area settles into the middle of Friendly Hills Park. The paved trail connects to the city system.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds, Skating rink
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Area: 15.5 acres
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Tables