The Children's Country Day School focuses on developing the whole child while introducing them to the natural world. Marking 40 years in the community in 2010, the school has expanded to its seven-acre site over the years and added a variety of programs and tools including Level 1 Montessori materials. Nearly all faculty members are accredited with four-year degrees in various education fields. The school expands in the summer to include programs including swimming and horseback riding.
- Fax: 651-454-7499
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The lower level is handicap accessible.
- Founding Date: 1970
- Number of students: 165
- Male-to-female ratio: 1:1
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: None
- Accreditation/licenses: Members of the staff have bachelor's degrees in education-related fields.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 7:1 not including specialists
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 25, 28 - 30 in the summer
- What makes this community special?: When they started the school, the community was much smaller. Over the years, the program has been able to grow with the support of the city.
- Montessori: No
- Age range: Toddler - preschool
- Uniforms: No
- Special education: No