Caribou Coffee Company
This location of the Caribou Coffee Company offers a wide variety of traditional and flavored coffees, teas and beverages. It also features bakery treats such as scones, muffins, sandwiches and bagels. There is plenty of indoor and outdoor seating for individuals, couples and small groups. The center of the store features a stone fireplace, reading material and game tables. Caribou also sells supplies for home-brewing including beans, grinders, coffee makers and mugs.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5:30am - 9pm; Sat, 6am - 9pm; Sun, 6:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Coolers, lattes and mochas
- If this community were a roast, what would it be?: The Caribou Blend roast, it's a medium coffee, everyone loves it.