Boltz's Taekwondo offers tae kwon do instruction for students of all ages, starting as young as three years old.
In addition to its regular instruction, the studio offers a teen and adult fitness kickboxing class for those 12 and older. New members can try out the programs through a two-week free trial of the regular tae kwon do program, the little ninjas program or the group fitness kickboxing class.
Tae kwon do instruction is offered in small groups with a three-to-one student-teacher ratio for little ninjas, and six or seven to one for teens and adults.
The studio is closed Sundays for private events including birthday parties.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm, Sun, closed for private events.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at sidewalk level.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 1999
- What makes this community special?: Something for the whole family - martial arts, preschool Taekwondo and group fitness classe; FREE seminars on Self-Defense for women and Kidnapping and Bully Prevention for kids; birthday parties; a 30+ student after-school care program!
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family
- Membership info: Registration fee and monthly membership fee. Military family member discounts and financial scholarships available.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Class Schedule Link: clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/home.asp?studioid=28064
- Number of classes/week: 51
- Average class size: 10
- Number of instructors: 12
- Type: Kickboxing, Tae Kwon Do
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: "Boltz's provides a family-friendly training environment for kids, teens and adults where we strive to provide an atmosphere that will challenge without overwhelming the student."