Bella Boutique offers handbags, jewelry, accessories, clothing and more with trendy styles borrowed from couture runways and fashion magazines. Bella also offers gifts, small furniture items and decor from the local Artist Without Attitude Studio.
Their designer-inspired inventory is always changing, and prices range from $10-$75.
- Hours: HOLIDAY HOURS - Open 7 Days/Week! M-F 10A-7P, Saturday 10A-5P, Sunday 11A-4P
- Founding Date: April 2012
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Couture Inspired Fashion and Accessories at reasonable prices.
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Refunds gladly accepted within 30 days of purchase for store credit.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The Personal Service of an independent store can provide. Great selection in a super cute environment with an attached coffee shop.
- What's your most popular item?: Gorgeous scarves!
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Dress to play up your assets! Create a beautiful, long and lean sillouhette by utilizing vertical lines and shoes with a pointed toe to enhance your look.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Shiraleah, Milie Bianco, Big Buddah and Maruca handbags. Kerisma, Monoreno and Weston Wear, to name a few.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: No
- Jewelry & watch brands: Many brands and styles come into to see the gorgeous, collectable Chamilia line. Also featuring the exclusive, Jillbeads jewelry.
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: Scarves, gloves and jewelry for the holidays. Voluspa candles paired with a beautiful box of wooden matches - the perfect hostess gift!