Invite a friend
VISTA Band Concert
VISTA Spring Band Concert
More About Convent of The Visitation School
Convent of the Visitation School was founded by the Order of the Visitation Sisters of Holy Mary in St. Paul in 1873. The monastery and the school moved to Mendota Heights in 1965. The all-female Middle and Upper schools provide a college-prep education to girls in grades 7-12. The co-ed Lower School educates students in kindergarten - grade 6. A Montessori pre-school and a child care center for younger children also operate on-site. Visitation is the primary feeder school for boys enrolling at St. Thomas Academy.