Invite a friend
Frosty Fun Festival
Saturday, January 26, 2013
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Farm Entrance: 1701 Charlton Street
Festival Fun Includes:
- Dog sled rides for children ages 4 through 12
- Reindeer-led sleigh rides
- Kicksledding, ice bowling, ice mini-golf, and snowshoeing
- Sledding Hill and Boot Hockey
- Concessions with hot beverages, hot dogs and snacks
- Medallion hunts with prizes
- Winter art activities
- Puppet Theater
Non-member: $5/person or $20/family
Member: $3/person or $12/family
Free for ages 2 and under
**Pre-registration and pre-payment required for dog sled rides. $5/person fee. Call 651.455.4531 to register.
|Where||Thomas Irvine Dodge Nature Center 365 Marie Ave W, West Saint Paul, MN 55118|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–2:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Everyone, Kids, Families|
|Price||5 per person|
More About Thomas Irvine Dodge Nature Center
The Thomas Irvine Dodge Nature Center is a 320-acre environmental education and habitat restoration center located in West St. Paul and Mendota Heights.
The center offers a preschool, classes open to the public, six miles of walking trails, a working farm, honey bees, gardens, farm animals, event space, apple orchards and expert staff to run it all and educate the many visitors.
Dodge is designed to be a natural oasis in an urban environment.
Other events here
- Discover Dodge May 15, 2013 / November 14, 2013, 5:00 pm–6:00 pm