The Mendota Heights City Council met at 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 5, at the Mendota Heights City Hall.
The agenda included a water quality report from St. Thomas Academy students, approval of plans for a fire truck replacement and consideration of a conditional use permit for an adult daycare facility at 1385 Mendota Heights Road.
About this column: Agendas, fliers, documents, images. Minus the paper cuts.
See More on Patch
- Ambulance Association Could Disband, Botox for Dudes: South Metro News Roundup
- AGENDA: City of Mendota Heights Airport Relations Commission
- Carlson Wants $4 Million to Deal with Minnesota River Muck
- Friendly Hills Students Build Metropolises with SimCity, Earn City Council Accolades
- School Leadership in Flux, Fatal Accident on Sunfish: South Metro News Roundup
Most Popular articles
- IGH Fire Dept. Respond to Explosion, Fire at Fleming Field
- What Sold for $185,000 in Mendota Heights-May 19 Report
- Walmart 'Employee' All Smiles Despite Crime, Target's Blu-Ray Bandit: South Metro Public Safety
- Dog Killer's Victim Mourns Lost Pals, A Burnsville Bridal Boom: South Metro News Roundup
- Classic Suburban Conference Votes Dissolve in 2014